2021 "Peace be with you"
I think we can all agree that 2020 has been a difficult year for everyone, in one way or another. Whether it has been dealing with COVID, setbacks in business, or, like us, dealing with the passing of a loved one, 2020 has been an extraordinary year for all the wrong reasons.
We wanted to design a shirt that would help encourage us as we move into 2021. For weeks we looked at different ideas, sayings, and other inspirations. But as hard as we tried, we just couldn’t come up with something that expressed how we felt about the hope in the coming new year. Nothing seemed to fit right ... pretty much like 2020.
Then one morning, Marcia went to the internet and searched “Bible verse 20:21.” And this was the first result: "Again Jesus said, Peace be with you!” John 20:21. When she saw this, Marcia instantly knew this was what she wanted to put on the shirt. As we move forward into the new year, this is our theme and hope for 2021, and it is our wish for all of you.
portion of all sales are donated to give hope and help to a child in need in Haiti.
Sizing and Specifications:
- 80% soft washed, combed ring-spun cotton//20% Poly
- Ultra-soft, laundered for superior hand feel
- Short sleeve, ribbed crew neck
- Printed in Georgia, USA
- Fit: Unisex runs true to size
- Sizes: Small thru XX-Large
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, inside out, with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low. Medium/hot iron. Do not iron decoration. Do not dry clean.
|BODY WIDTH (1" below armhole)||18||20||22||24||26|
|FULL BODY LENGTH||28||29||30||31||32|